We have developed and delivered bespoke capacity building activities for teams here in the UK and also overseas. We have worked with big teams, little teams, new teams, established teams and project teams.
We have worked with CEO’s, entrepreneurs and academics; start-ups to sector bodies.
We build capacity in teams, organisations or even entire sectors by strengthening process, practice and the people behind them.
Some recent clients for who we have developed bespoke Capacity Building packages include:
- Association of Research Managers and Administrators (ARMA)
- Australian Research Managers Society (ARMS
- Canadian Association of Research Administrators (CARA)
- Kingston University Sustainability Hub
- Nottingham Trent University (HIVE)
- The University of Nottingham Sustainability Team
- The University of Manchester Sustainability Team
- The University of Manchester Social Responsibility Team
- The University of Manchester Central Procurement Team