The NETpositive Software enables an organisation to deliver stakeholder engagement with a focus on sustainability and social value in their own specific context. Their stakeholders (businesses, suppliers, staff, students etc) will have the opportunity to generate their own, bespoke Sustainability/Social Value Action Plan. We work with providers to ensure content is specific to their particular context.
The provider organisation is able to interrogate the data that is generated to understand not only how their stakeholders are making progress in relation to sustainability and social value but also to better understand their needs.
We work with a Provider to:
- create content that is entirely fit for their organisation
- plan a roll-out that engages as many stakeholders as possible
- communicate the value of the tool to their stakeholders
- ensure they can appropriately support their users along the way
- ensure they have access to data that they can use for reporting
- help them understand the importance of evidence-based engagement
A Tool User can:
- create a log-in to access the tool created for their organisation
- use the tool content to auto generate a sustainability/social value action plan
- use the plan to outline where they can contribute to organisational objectives
- evidence progress they can share with their teams (or others)