Building sustainability into procurement processes provides organisations with a huge opportunity to maximise the positive impact they make both socially and economically. In fact, it is one of the most effective areas to enable demonstration of a positive socio-economic impact.
ISO20400 and Flexible Framework
We have supported numerous organisations to embed sustainability into their procurement activity. We use either ISO20400 or the Flexible Framework as part of our approach.
If you have been measuring progress against the Flexible Framework and would like to start using the ISO20400 then why not look at our guidance note on the relationship between the two. Or get in touch.
We have also worked with purchasing consortia and private sector organisations to guide and lead on sustainable procurement.
We can help you by:
- Undertaking an assessment to see where you sit against ISO20400 or your position on the Flexible Framework
- Supporting you to achieve ISO20400 or Flexible Framework Level 5
- Training your staff on advanced sustainable procurement practices
- Producing guidance for staff and suppliers
- Helping you to communicate your journey by producing annual reports or improving your web presence
- Supporting you on some of the hard-to-reach areas such as category strategy development, Whole Life Costing and Supplier Engagement and SME development