Engagement is at the heart of our approach. We need our approach to be as inclusive as possible because we need EVERYONE to engage with the challenges of sustainability.
We are pro-active about building EDI into our approaches because it matters.
It matters because of the links between sustainability and inequality and social injustice*.
It matters because diversity is crucial to problem-solving and creativity (and we have significant problems to solve).
And it matters to the NETpositive team and to our clients who are committed to demonstrating responsible leadership.
Our work translates ambition into practical action. Our ambition to build EDI into our approach has translated into the following practical actions:
- We have worked with an EDI expert to ensure our tools are as inclusive as possible
- We connect with the EDI expertise of our clients to strengthen activity
Raising Awareness of EDI in sustainability
- We make explicit links within our tools to connect sustainability activity and EDI
- We use the evidence-base from our tools to demonstrate a contribution to EDI activity
Leadership and Visibility
- We use our profile and networks to raise the profile of EDI in sustainability
We share stories of our activity and impact to engage and inspire. If you are interested in working with us to bring sustainability and EDI together in your context please do get in touch.
*The Sustainable Development Goals are explicit about these links.